Spicy Raw Green Goddess Salad
This Spicy Raw Green Goddess Salad is full of everything your body loves and needs!
The avocado is a good fat your body will adore. The pumpkin seeds are full of health benefits that will amaze your spirit! Plus raw honey, kale, cabbage, and more.
Treating yourself to all the goodness your body needs is the best way to practice self-love.
Make ahead of time and store in the fridge for even greater depth of flavor.
- ¼ red cabbage, finely sliced
- 1/8 white cabbage, finely sliced
- 1 fennel, stalks removed and thinly sliced
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1 carrot, peeled and julienned
- 1 cup kale, shredded
- 1 chili, chopped finely (remove the seeds if you don’t like it too spicy)
- ¼ cup fresh parsley
- ¼ cup lightly toasted pumpkin seeds
- ½ avocado
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons filtered water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- Pinch sea salt and black pepper
1. Prepare dressing by placing all ingredients in a small blender and blending until well combined.
2. Using a food processor or mandolin, finely slice the red and white cabbage and fennel and place in a large bowl.
3. Prepare your other vegetables, carrot, celery, kale and chilli, and then add them to the other vegetables.
4. Toss the salad with the dressing, making sure that it is all well combined.
5. Just prior to serving, top the salad with the fresh parsley and pumpkin seeds.
Dr. Cecelia and the VWS Team