We are always open to hearing from health and wellness care providers interested in joining our Comprehensive Holistic Care Team. Please contact us to let us know about you and your background.
Click job title for details.
Email resume to Clinical Director Kendall Hagensen.
We are not currently seeking out employees, but are always open to hearing from interested health and wellness care providers.
Vancouver Wellness Studio is looking to hire an Acupuncturist for a part-time position in our collaborative, holistic wellness center Downtown Vancouver, WA.
We are looking for someone who is interested in:
- Taking over an established, medium-sized (and GROWING) caseload. We are currently nominated for Best of Clark County for Acupuncture and becoming known for our quality acupuncture services.
- Working collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team of healthcare professionals. Our team includes mental health counselors and trauma therapists, nutritionists, naturopathic doctors, massage therapists, acupuncture and Chinese medicine providers, and fitness trainers.
You must have a PASSION for working together as a team on behalf of patients.
- Have strong communication skills
- Be self motivated
- Be adept at working with technology, including POS software, Google suite, and scheduling software
- Be a good problem-solver and able to take feedback
- Have good with people skills and willingness to working in a team
- Be creative: always coming up with new ideas on how to improve our services, reach more patients, and engage our current patients
- Be well spoken and professional while bringing a sense of humor
- Must provide own malpractice and liability insurance
- Master’s degree in Oriental Medicine or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Diplomat of Oriental Medicine through NCCAOM
- GA L. Ac preferred or qualified to apply for licensure
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Strong knowledge of Chinese Herbal Medicine in addition to acupuncture
- $40-$50 DOE per hour session
- $15 per hour administrative/marketing duties
Position has ability to grow with practitioner. Evening and weekend availability a plus! New grads welcome to apply.
We are currently not seeking teachers for classes, but we invite you to contact us with your interest.
Send Krystal your resume to apply.